Sunday 20 January 2008

Nyanngh

Soup of the day: broccoli, potato and smoked cheddar (from Anglesey). Yummy!)


We carried on with the floor today. Only another 6 feet to go (into the bay) and it will be finished.

So, after spending yesterday on an archery squad training day, today I've been scrabbling around on the floor cleaning & hoovering plaster dust, de-nailing old floorboards, and hacksawing nails.

And my body doesn't like it ...

Despite a nice hot bath earlier (necessary to de-clog my poor pores - as opposed to paw paws) I am already feeling like I've been run over by an articulated lorry. Sort of across the shoulders and hips. Nyanngh.

Even worse that that, though, is how I'm likely to feel in the morning ... OMG. I am getting too old for this!

And there's still another 3/4 house to do after this bit of a job is finished ... maybe we'll just move!

2 comments:

Ed said...

You can't move.

Who knows what the new neighbours will be like, we might not get on.

Ed said...

Slacker!

More posts.

Now!!


TTFN